Chapala.com Webboard

Control panel for salt water pool

cedros

Mine is Aqua Rite Goldline. I don't understand what you mean when you say you replaced the display. My display is malfunctioning. The display screen is in the centre of a metal box like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Rite-In-Ground-Chlorine-Generator/dp/B000FN9Z26

Tecno Aqua installed mine. They say they can't repair them and that it has to be sent to Guadalajara.

If you take the face off the panel, you will see the display module and it slides out and you side in a new one. Not sure if you have the same unit as I but you can go to Hayward (who makes them) and get the spare part. 

3 minutes ago, tomgates said:

If you take the face off the panel, you will see the display module and it slides out and you side in a new one. Not sure if you have the same unit as I but you can go to Hayward (who makes them) and get the spare part. 

Interesting. What model is yours? Mine is Aqua Rite Goldline GL 235. I would like someone who knows how they work to test it and see if it is just the display module before I go buy a new one. Where is Hayward to get new parts?

I have visited Albercas del Lago when they were across the carretera from Superlake. I thought they weren't very helpful/knowledgeable

con't as the edit function isn't working. When I got hit by lightening last Spring my system quit working. I called in Tecno Aqua and they wanted a fortune (thousands) to replace/repair it. Then I got STI Technology of Zapopan to do it for a fraction of the cost. I can't get any response out of STI. Tecno Aqua says they would have to sent the panel to Guadalajara to get it checked out. I'm hoping someone Lakeside knows how to fix them. 

Archived