Chapala.com Webboard

ETN and buses at Tonala Station

ComputerGuy

Have to arrange a last-minute drive to the bus station in Tonala tomorrow (Tuesday Feb 16) around 5pm... I know taxes run about $450... does anyone have a driver they know who could accomplish this for maybe a little less?

If you are looking to do it cheap you can take the Chapala bus to the old bus station for 50 pesos, from there a taxi to the new bus station in Tonala should run you about 100 pesos, and if you get off at the Alamo instead of going all the way to the old bus station, a taxi from there should cost you 50 to 60 pesos. So the trip shouldn't cost you much over 150 pesos or less. If you want a driver, do a search for Alex Peterson or Manu, they are both highly rated on this board.

Thanks... yeah, don't want to do the bus/taxi thing... too much going on. I tried Alex Peterson at both 331-753-8151 or 333-577-7765, and got a message saying the number hand changed, for the first one, and just beeps for the second one.

Thanks, all. I will add Manu to my list. Gotta love this board for providing answers when needed. Meantime, I got Manuel Salazar for $500p... Rogelio Lopez, mentioned elsewhere on this board, came in at $700. A tad too high...

• 11 months later...

Archived