Chapala.com Webboard

Shop Online @ Old Navy now

sasesofe

Sometimes all you have to do is ask or ask why not. My email from Old Navy.........

Thank you for your email regarding shipping to Mexico. We have decided to offer international shipping to select countries. As a result, we are now able to ship your order directly to you!

To place an order, please visit us at oldnavy.com. Once there, you will see a box at the top right of that page that states "Sign In: Your Account".

To find additional information about our international shipping options and place your order, simply click on "Your Account", then "International Shipping" and select the delivery country.

After you’ve selected your delivery country, you can begin adding items to your cart. Once you click ‘Checkout’, you’ll be redirected to the Secure International Checkout by Borderfree page, where you’ll enter your billing address, shipping address, and payment details. You’ll also see the price of the items updated to the currency of the shipping destination, as well as the shipping, handling, and duty costs.

Customer feedback is an important part of how we do business, and I can assure you that your comments have been shared with the appropriate individuals at oldnavy.com.

So start shopping!

Yes, many, many of the online merchants ship directly to Mexico. The downside sometimes is the shipping for just a few items can be high. We use US Global Mail in Houston for all of our purchaes and they combine everything into one box every 2 or 3 months and send it across town to Estafeta USA and they send it here for a very reasonable cost. Non prescription, prescription meds and everything else gets delivered. Mariana has never refused anything we have sent to her. I think Estafeta has good connections at the border. Things that Amazon says do not ship to Mexico sail right through.

Archived