Chapala.com Webboard

Urologist recommendation?

Lexy

Dr. Daniel Hernandez comes to Integrity Clinic, very nice guy, perfect English, sense of humor. (I guess the latter is mandatory in his profession!) He did prostate operations on 3 of my friends, altho this is not applicable to you, of course! He has his own portable ultrasound, so can check things in his office.

Dr. Daniel Hernandez comes to Integrity Clinic, very nice guy, perfect English, sense of humor. (I guess the latter is mandatory in his profession!) He did prostate operations on 3 of my friends, altho this is not applicable to you, of course! He has his own portable ultrasound, so can check things in his office.

Yes, he is my urologist and very happy with him. I need to see him every 6 months for a condition that I have had for many years.

I had surgery performed by urologist Guillermo Baltazar Gonzales at the Ajijic Clinic a few years ago and (as a retired health care provider myself, who had researched possibilities for the surgery I knew I needed) I was entirely satisfied with him and would see him again if I needed to. A friend had surgery performed by him during the past year, but at a hospital in Guadalajara, and he was also entirely satisfied. I don't know if he still comes to the Ajijic Clinic weekly, but I would recommend him if he does.

Archived