Chapala.com Webboard

Computer Repair in Ajijic

Chop

I am looking for a computer repair shop in the area. I have a MacBook Pro that I need to have checked out. In searching this forum, it seemed that the most recent info on this is from 2013, so I wanted to get current information.

Is Benno's shop still open and still located across from Oxxo? Are there any other computer repair shops that are in the area that folks would recommend?

Thanks for your help!

Benno's has moved. They are now, I am told, on the Librimento, you know the street that heads north at the signal light near Wal-Mart. I am not sure where, perhaps near TioSams, which is above the Laguna Mall.

Also check out the Computer Guy who posts on this forum. He's great at Windows, and I hope, but don't know, Apple.

Benno's has moved. They are now, I am told, on the Librimento, you know the street that heads north at the signal light near Wal-Mart. I am not sure where, perhaps near TioSams, which is above the Laguna Mall.

Benno is just past Integrity Clinic and opposite Qulity Care. They are next door to Dra. Berenice,the vet with the sign "Pet Place". Bob Mitchell is a local Apple expert whose email contact is realgoodmac@me.com. Hall Computers from Guadlajara is an authorized Apple service centre and comes to iShop Mail every sectond Wednesday For information go to http://www.hall.com.mx

When I was younger , I worked at New World Techology the owner was a great friend Steward Stevens , i still have contacts that could help to solve your problem, as an alternative to Benno , if you're interested let me know and I send you a PM

Hall microsystems, and Apple distributor, comes to Lakeside every other week. They can check and provide service. They have a website, or you can send an e-mail to clarisa@hall.com.mx to find their schedule and location. They are good folks.

A man named Jose Alberto makes house calls at the reasonable price pf $200 pesos. This month he has fixed my computer and hooked-up my printer to my laptop...and did it right the first time! His cell number is: (331)

Opps! Jose Alberto's cell number is : # (331) 016-4739.

A man named Jose Alberto makes house calls at the reasonable price pf $200 pesos. This month he has fixed my computer and hooked-up my printer to my laptop...and did it right the first time! His cell number is: (331)

You need to make sure anyone you contact is an experienced Mac technician. Mac OS is completely different to Windows and I know of people who have used a computer "generalist" and had their Mac rendered completely useless. I posted some suggestions earlier - Benno, Bob Mitchell and Hall Computers. These are the only people I would trust with my Mac - but then I am cautious as well as being fussy!

Archived