Chapala.com Webboard

Hello, my name is Julio Mireles and i am an architect by profession and resident of Lake Chapala, born and raised in our beautiful ribera and want to offer my services as a general contractor.
I have been working for more than 5 years out of the region and want to offer my services and experience as a builder, property maintenance and property management.
My Core Principles

Honesty - We are available to contact via phone and email, and always keep communication open with our clients. We don't turn up late or forget to call in advance, and we are always honest with pricing and time estimations.

Value for Money - Working with JM / ARQ means no hidden costs right from the start. We offer free no-obligation quotes and work within your budget.

Efficiency and Reliability - We don't waste your time by failing to turn up. Our reputation is built on having a team of dependable workers who don't stretch projects out unnecessarily or make excuses.

if you have any repair , remodeling or problems with your home , give me a call.

vnh1xl.jpg

I'm writing this post to share my experience with JM/ARQ. I contacted the owner Julio Moreles about repairing my gate lock, sealing the gaps in my garage door and a quote on installation of a trapazoid and roll up sun shade. Julio arrived on time and we agreed on the price for the repairs and the sun shade and the time frame. That evening Julio e-mailed a very professional quote.

Prices for repairs and the sun shade was very reasonable and was completed as scheduled. I was very pleased with the quality of work, Julio came out and inspected the completed jobs. Julio then gave me a very professional invoice.

Julio is very personable, professional, understanding of your needs, and speaks english. I highly recommend him for any job you may have.

Bob

1458225489195354359626.jpg

• Like 1