Chapala.com Webboard

The pothole fairy is back!!!

jrm30655

Yes, I was going through the sculpture glorieta early this afternoon when the guy with his flag attempted to stop traffic long enough for the guy riding in the dumper part of the dump truck to throw a shovel full of pothole filler mix over the side of the truck. Fortunately, I dodged the flying mixture...

Presidente Has given instructions that potholes, etc. Are to be repaired throughout the Municipality of Chapala.

HARRY BUBLIN.... If this is correct, please thank the President for us. Much appreciated !

My guess is that the appearance of the Pothole Fairy is most probably associated with the visit tomorrow (Friday) of the Governor of Jalisco to give a speech in Chapala. I could be wrong of course???.

I thought he was in the area last week.. hence all the police...or maybe he fell into a pothole!!

My guess is that the appearance of the Pothole Fairy is most probably associated with the visit tomorrow (Friday) of the Governor of Jalisco to give a speech in Chapala. I could be wrong of course???.

While he's here, we'd love to take him on the scenic Revolucion route over the broken topes !! That should REALLY impress him.

While he's here, we'd love to take him on the scenic Revolucion route over the broken topes !! That should REALLY impress him.

On Revolucion one tope is just about impassable due to a very deep hole right in the middle and one on the west side of the tope. In both cases the cobblestones have disappeared! In fact many of us are avoiding using Revolucion until it is fixed.

The potlhole fairy is most welcomed and thanked for the appearance of her highness!!!

WOW...guess having the Governor in town is why...but they totally forgot Revolucion...Totally.

Most of us do drive other routes due to the mess there. It is just about impassable...and very hard on our cars..and bodies .... whether in or outside of a car!!! PLEASE please send that fairy back here! Help..Harry B !!!

But grateful for what has been fixed in Ajijic...just one more biggie...please??? Thank you............

Why not contact the person in the brand new position of Expat Office Director? Would be great to see if she can be helpful on issues that are of concern to us, as this seems to be to some of you.

I met the lady to day. I whilst I thought the Guad Reporter indicated she is bilingual l, sadly she is not..good luck with your appointment just take a translator

Archived