Chapala.com Webboard

Animal protection organisation in Mexico?

Hi,

Does anyone know of an organisation like the British RSPCA or American ASPCA in Mexico, more specifically in Guadalajara?

My in-laws have a case of their neighbours poisoning three dogs. Vet saved one so he knows the history surrounding it all. Any contacts or information about what can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

p.s apologies for British spelling!

I don't know anything specific about Guadalajara, but in Chapala it's Ecologica. I'm guessing there's an Ecologica office in Guadalajara, as it's a government agency. I would think that the vet who is aware would know how to reach them. Of course, it's not a bad idea to notify the police. In terms of is there an SPCA or something like that in Mexico, no, there is not.

I don't know anything specific about Guadalajara, but in Chapala it's Ecologica. I'm guessing there's an Ecologica office in Guadalajara, as it's a government agency. I would think that the vet who is aware would know how to reach them. Of course, it's not a bad idea to notify the police. In terms of is there an SPCA or something like that in Mexico, no, there is not.

Reference:

http://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?showtopic=51166

Archived