Chapala.com Webboard

Long Term Parking at the Guadalajara Airport

I always use Airpark. You take the turnaround after the airport and its the last one before you get to the airport. It is always the cheapest (90 pesos a day) and it works perfect. They also wash your car. And on the way back you just call them and they pick you up and you are right away in direction to chapala to go home.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I parked in the garage at the airport one day from about 5am to 6pm and it was about $350p. I think you could park there for up to 3 days under cover for the round trip cab fare. Park for longer on the roof as that is cheaper. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tomgates said:

I parked in the garage at the airport one day from about 5am to 6pm and it was about $350p. I think you could park there for up to 3 days under cover for the round trip cab fare. Park for longer on the roof as that is cheaper. 

What is the cost per day on the roof?  Is there usually space available?

The roof is about $120p per 24 hr period, I forget the exact amount. There is big display near the cash machines. El Cartero, you pay at the machines as usual. 

• 3 years later...