Chapala.com Webboard

Pizza popularity by topping

ComputerGuy

Pizza Hut has started a 10-buck deal... every day a different main topping for the price. Monday's is pineapple. So I've never liked fruit on my pizza, and this caused me to look up pizza toppings by popularity. Most "polls" don't even have pineapple listed, and on one that does, pineapple just edges out spinach. Spinach? So why do these places always push pineapple if no one really cares for it.

My personal "it's-not-pizza-without-it" ingedient is pepperoni. (Cheese doesn't count. There is no pizza without cheese.)

wp2f7d4329.png

Processed ham,pineapple and catsup are the most popular toppings here....

I've noticed that. No explaining taste.

My favorites: real mozzarella, black olives, mushrooms, tomatoes and either good sausage or pepperoni. A little red onion.

Other than that, "Pizza Margarita" works, too.

We once ordered a pizza on the Indonesian island of Lombok. I forget what toppings it had but it had NO, nada sauce. It was served with a bottle of the local ketchup. I looked around at the local diners and they were all smiles as they loaded their pizzas up with ketchup. So Mexicans aren't the only ones. No, we didn't try it we just quietly left and found a seafood place.

Archived