Chapala.com Webboard

New Pizza In Town!

CBGUY

Sandi and I went to Cydney's Lunchtime today and she's serving a pizza....sort of! Believe it or not, it's done on a baguette and it's fantastic! The sauce is not acidic at all, the crust is muy crunchy and a bunch of toppings. We are not huge pizza people and I know this won't appeal to the true pizza-aholic but we sure thought it was great! Very similar to the Stouffers Frozen French Bread Pizzas we bought occasionally up north. This we'll be back for....congratulations Cydney!

I agree, Perry's is the best "traditional" pizza in town. Cydney runs a sandwich shop and her pizza is sort of a pizza sandwich. She's not trying to compete, it's a totally different product and, it's excellent. As I said earlier, it's not for the traditional pizza-aholic but, for someone who wants a change of pace lunch, it's incredible!

We tried Cydney's "Bagizza" today and loved it. You're right Carl, it's not for everyone but Heidi and I thought it was great. I especially liked the crunchy crust. I ate all of mine and was watching Heidi's plate hopefully. She took home half for breakfast tomorrow. Maybe she'll forget!

She is located on the street that goes south from Farmacia Guadalajara...I know my spelling will probably be incorrect but it's something like Encarnacion Rosas. She is about 1/2 block north of Restaurant #4. The other day I had the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had and my wife had a chili-dog which she said was great. We love this place!

We had lunch at Cydney's today. The "Bagizza" style pizza was just wonderful and I had the chili dog special. And the brownie and ice cream for desert topped it off magnificantly. Just wonderful, absolutely wonderful. And Cydney and her waitress we delightful. We'll be back for more . . . and more!

I would like to try this "pizza" but no one there knows when they will have it again. It seems to be a walk to place not a drive to one.

Archived