Chapala.com Webboard

Seahawks are number one. Go Hawks

johanson

It's such a topsy-turvey league, that only Cardinals fans & Panthers fans are openly optimistic.

The rest of us (except Redskins fans) are left with hope tempered with caution.

Denver's defense, playing at home through the playoffs, plus Peyton's return, gives my wife & I cautious optimism.

What do the Seahawks have to do with Ajijic/Chapala?

Here's the Ajijic/Chapala tie-in, as a schedule of games to find this weekend on local sources.**

Get out your rabbit ears, and tune to Televisa - Grupo Sipse - de Guadalajara to catch the Seahawks game in HD.

We generally watch US tv using Slingbox, Std. Def. broadcasts, but the Televisa** over-the-air broadcast is in sparkling HDTV and my wife loves the Spanish-only announcers and commentaries.

We can also see the games here ~ for free ~ with English announcers on USTVnow.com , streaming over the internet (SD = free) and in HD for about $25 a month. A one month HD subscription could cover watching all of the play-offs here plus Superbowl 50 in HD w/ English announcers.

GO BRONCOS !

Here's the Ajijic/Chapala tie-in, as a schedule of games to find this weekend on local sources.**

Get out your rabbit ears, and tune to Televisa - Grupo Sipse - de Guadalajara to catch the Seahawks game in HD.

We generally watch US tv using Slingbox, Std. Def. broadcasts, but the Televisa** over-the-air broadcast is in sparkling HDTV and my wife loves the Spanish-only announcers and commentaries.

We can also see the games here ~ for free ~ with English announcers on USTVnow.com , streaming over the internet (SD = free) and in HD for about $25 a month. A one month HD subscription could cover watching all of the play-offs here plus Superbowl 50 in HD w/ English announcers.

GO BRONCOS !

Do we have OTA HDTV digital here from the stations in GDL? I thought the mountain blocked the signal.

Archived