Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside Presbyterian Church Grand Opening

6 years ago 13 people joined together and became the nucleus of a brand new Church, Lakeside Presbyterian. Who could have believed that in only 6 years they would now be celebrating the Grand Opening of this beautiful new Church... In my humble opinion, this could only be considered one of God's many many miracles.

https://youtu.be/0QEmGMa1BHA

Ron, that is an excellent video and an amazing story of success. I think that demonstrates the power of belief. If you are not a believer, you may become one after viewing this story. Best wishes to that group for continued success here at Lakeside. Happy New Year !

Congratulations and you all did a beautiful job with that derelict building in Riberas. Some folks might want to notice just how heavily involved our local Christian churches are in helping the less fortunate folks lakeside, whom unfortunately are not in short supply.

Lovely, lovely video. All the best to your congregation and thanks for all you do around Lakeside for the community

Though I'm not Christian, I try (and fall short) to incorporate many Christian values such as regular self-examination, atonement, forgiveness and of course charity, into my life. I respect and admire those who have a strong value system. I hope your church is a smashing success!

Eric

Archived