Chapala.com Webboard

Shops for repairing lawnmowers

cedros

Does anyone know of shops Lakeside (maybe even Guadalauara) that repair lawnmowers? I'm looking for places that would sell used lawnmowers.

There's a great repair shop in Joco. I won't be good at giving directions, but my gardener takes things there. Cheap and well tuned and repaired. It's on the back road that leads to the big cross and the connection to Guad. It's on the right side...it sells tools and machines, too. Maybe others can help with better directions.

Carol

There's a great repair shop in Joco. I won't be good at giving directions, but my gardener takes things there. Cheap and well tuned and repaired. It's on the back road that leads to the big cross and the connection to Guad. It's on the right side...it sells tools and machines, too. Maybe others can help with better directions.

Carol

I know the place as it is usually where I get my lawnmower repaired. I went there yesterday at noon and it was closed.

That is the one that was closed yesterday. Who knows for how long?

It looks like it is closed forever but there was no sign so who knows. All the adjacent businesses were open at the time.

I'll phone before I go next time.

Archived