Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's open for Christmas Eve and Day

Just stopped by for some take-out and Perry told us he'll be open on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from noon until 9 pm. He asked his staff what they wanted to do, and the majority preferred to work, so they'll be open as usual.

Sorry, not familiar with Perry's but we are interested. Can you share some information? Location, menu type, etc. for Christmas day?

Thank you in advance.

Sure. Just search in the Cocina section of this board and you'll find many threads on Perry's. Subject to personal opinion, they have the best pizza in town, but they also have burgers, fish and chips, shrimp cocktail, clam chowder and occasional specials like Kung pao chicken. Beer, wine and margaritas. Key lime pie.

I don't know the exact address but they're on the north side of the carretera in Ajijic just west of Aquiles Serdan. They are immediately west of the Urrea hardware and fixture store.

They have a big sign on the building. I concur that they have amazing pizza. My husband also likes their clam chowder. Haven't had anything else on the menu yet, so I can't comment on the rest. I just can't stay away from the pizza when I open the menu. It's so good. Perry makes his own mozzarella cheese and it's wonderful.

Archived