Chapala.com Webboard

Ishop mail San juan Cosala

windstar

I-Shop in San Juan Cosala closed 2 years ago.

All mailbox holders were transferred to the office in San Antonio Tlayacapan.

Wow

I am trying to get a claim satisfied. Shipped from SAT 5 months ago by FedEx. Fed Ex still has not received a claim that has to be submitted by Ishop. Jamie from SAT said that the guy in charge was at the hotel location in SJC & I should contact him. Jamie has been running me in circles.

Dear Kalik,

I apologize for any inconvenience you are going through. There is no Ishop & Mail store in San Juan Cosala, however, there is an office.

The person you are trying to reach is Moises Zetune, he is out town at the moment but will be back on Dec 28th. His e-mail is: desarrollo@ishopnmail.com, you may contact him or: customerservice@ishopnmail.com with your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your comprehension!

Ishop & Mail

Dear Kalik,

I apologize for any inconvenience you are going through. There is no Ishop & Mail store in San Juan Cosala, however, there is an office.

The person you are trying to reach is Moises Zetune, he is out town at the moment but will be back on Dec 28th. His e-mail is: desarrollo@ishopnmail.com, you may contact him or: customerservice@ishopnmail.com with your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your comprehension!

Ishop & Mail

Thank you

You will be hearing from me

Archived