Chapala.com Webboard

Found

luvsdawgs

Kelly Adams

r waiting 15 minutes outside the washrooms with no one coming back, I gave the cleaning ladies in the food court my name and number in case someone came looking. I went to security and he wanted a complete description of the item found before he'd do anything. I am not doing that. Who knows what could happen or who would call saying it's theirs if I did. This is quite valuable and I'm sure someone is devastated at losing it.
Please share this as much as you can in case someone is on Facebook looking for their item. Thanks everyone..smile emoticon. (It's not the baby pendant of two little engraved feet that someone lost in the same area.)

Kelly Adams

r waiting 15 minutes outside the washrooms with no one coming back, I gave the cleaning ladies in the food court my name and number in case someone came looking. I went to security and he wanted a complete description of the item found before he'd do anything. I am not doing that. Who knows what could happen or who would call saying it's theirs if I did. This is quite valuable and I'm sure someone is devastated at losing it.

Please share this as much as you can in case someone is on Facebook looking for their item. Thanks everyone..smile emoticon. (It's not the baby pendant of two little engraved feet that someone lost in the same area.)

I would share this but I have no idea where you are talking about. No one I know has any idea where the food court is. Please give a street address some other way to easily identify the location

The OP is apparently trying to help someone... unfortunately the presentation is lacking. The link goes to a FaceBook page with the fully-typed description. Here is the untruncated version:

"I was in the Village ladies washroom in the food court about 530 this evening. I came out the stall and found some jewelry on the counter next to the sink. After waiting 15 minutes outside the washrooms with no one coming back, I gave the cleaning ladies in the food court my name and number in case someone came looking. I went to security and he wanted a complete description of the item found before he'd do anything. I am not doing that. Who knows what could happen or who would call saying it's theirs if I did. This is quite valuable and I'm sure someone is devastated at losing it.
Please share this as much as you can in case someone is on Facebook looking for their item. Thanks everyone... (It's not the baby pendant of two little engraved feet that someone lost in the same area.)"

The original poster has not responded to other requests for more information. So Village ladies washroom is very unclear at this point.

Archived