Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's new location is open

Shira

I passed Perry;s new location on the carratera today. it is open.

When I passed two different times there were many people sitting out on the patio. From the street it looked very festive.

It is on the mountain side 1/2 block before Roberto's as you approach from the last traffic light driving west from the commercial center of Ajijic.

New post on this: We went there for dinner last night, 12/21. First visit to either location. Arrived around sunset. Excellent ice cold mugs for beer. Good crust (chewy) and quality ingredients. We had the vegetarian version. It's not New Yawk or Los Angeles pizza, but it's the best I've had in Lakeside, hands down. Prices: Around $130 to $160: plenty for two, unless you're a really big eater.

Parking is no problem when the adjacent businesses are closed. Probably easy enough during the day.

The only problem is that indoor seating is extremely limited, so weather matters like rain and hot sun are currently problematic, but I think he'll solve those after he gets this new place up and running well. With this quality, it shouldn't take long.

BTW, Perry: time to take down the directional sign on the carreterra pointing to the old location, si?

He does deliver, too.

Good luck to Perry and his staff! We'll definitely be back. ^_^

Why? They haven't closed the Guadalupe Victoria shop and I hope it stays open!

Why? They haven't closed the Guadalupe Victoria shop and I hope it stays open!

Hope away if you like. I pass down that street on my way home from shopping nearly every day. It's shows every sign of being closed. Just passed there today. The new location has Perry himself directing operations.

I wish Perry would chime in with the final word about now.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived