Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone have a copy of the Raquet Club Rules (to share)?

Travis

Does anyone have a copy of the Raquet Club Rules (in English) that they would be willing to share? An electronic copy/pdf or whatever file would be great….I'd just send you my e-mail address. Or if you have a printed copy, I'd be willing to come and pick them up, photo-copy them, and return yours. Please send me a private message if you can help.

I ask because the office at the RC will only provide them to current owners. Thanks!

Does anyone have a copy of the Raquet Club Rules (in English) that they would be willing to share? An electronic copy/pdf or whatever file would be great….I'd just send you my e-mail address. Or if you have a printed copy, I'd be willing to come and pick them up, photo-copy them, and return yours. Please send me a private message if you can help.

I ask because the office at the RC will only provide them to current owners. Thanks!

You mean you can't find out what you're getting into until you're IN IT? EGAD.

Thanks so much cedros! I'm sending you a pm with my e-mail address. If you have an electronic copy you can e-mail to me. If not, just shout at me and I'll arrange to pick up a printed copy, scan it and return yours at your convenience. VERY much appreciated! Cheers.

Archived