Chapala.com Webboard

Lena - fireplace wood needed

solajijic

Usually the fireplace cleaner fellow comes around in September asking to clean the FPs or sell a load of wood. 7 years he has driven thru Ajijic, heavy set fellow with a young boy riding along in a open smaller pickup truck.

We are looking for our usual two or three loads of wood, anyone have a contact for the fellow described or another source. Thanks.

In the past his wood is really hard and doesn't burn well. We got some two years ago from him for a rental and the tenants were seriously unhappy. I will walk up there today to see if he has another option with hope that his originating source has changed.

Still looking for the original guy. $1500 is what we've paid the previous 2 years. Thanks for the tips.

One of the man who cut trees and sold wood died earlier . I do not think it is the same one that sold us the wood. That man lives or lived on Zaragosa. At first he had a donkey and then a dark blue pick up and was with a young boy, he had health problems and I have bot seen him for a couple of years. My gardner told me the man who died was not the heavy set man who lives on Zaragosa..

John Shrall, it might be Armanado. So sorry to hear he died. I recall the donkey fellow many years ago but i don't think that's the fellow. I will try Saul and the Jose Illusions family. Thanks, for all the tips.

Archived