Chapala.com Webboard

Lost dog in San Antonio area

My dog, recently rescued from Lucky Dog escaped this morning from fenced in yard. She was wearing a Thunder-shirt and had a blue and brown collar on. She is a Poodle/Schnauzer mix, mostly black with white eyebrows and white paws. $200p reward. Please call Marlene at 3335970503 or email syver117@gmail.com.

What part of San Antonio?

If you have not already done so, get a poster on your own front door PLUS at each end of your block. In SPANISH -- biggest word on the poster needs to be RECOMPENSA (reward).

Put your house number. Mexicans won't phone you, but they'll knock on your door.......

This is a photo of Marlene's lost dog:

33mph1e.jpg

(Note: I am just helping out to post photo-contact into below)

My dog, recently rescued from Lucky Dog escaped this morning from fenced in yard. She was wearing a Thunder-shirt and had a blue and brown collar on. She is a Poodle/Schnauzer mix, mostly black with white eyebrows and white paws. $200p reward. Please call Marlene at 3335970503 or email syver117@gmail.com.

This is a new service started, I believe, this week. Please use it to help find your dog. I wish you and the dog the best of luck, hopefully she will be back soon.

Sign up now so you can participate in listing your lost pet, or to help locate the pet of a member.

THIS IS AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION LIST FOR THE LAKE CHAPALA AREA.

Email Addresses will be kept confidential. Alerts are sent via email our using BCC format (others won’t see your email address).

...See More
12346362_581604001987669_519739170757919

Archived