Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone have a new web address for CFE

geeser

The address I have been using for years gave me the following message in English.

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

I will find another way in

I found another way in by going to the CFE web page and working my way in and re entered my user name and password. To get into my page I had to go to

https://app.cfe.gob.mx/Aplicaciones/CCFE/Recibos/Consulta/

and then enter my username and password

Odd. The visible part of all 3 of the above links look almost the same (except no e before c in the first one) but only the one I posted gives me access. The other two give me a 401 access denied. It is as if there is interaction between who is trying to access the sites and access.

El Bizco that one works for me also. I've noticed this oddity with the CFE site in the past. Depending "where" you come from or what site you have registered with CFE on your computer or ? you may or not get access.

Another change I discovered this morning is that when paying a bill by credit card (Mexican) CFE assesses a fee. It was 7 pesos for a $143 peso bill. This was the first time it's happened so I don't yet know if it is a flat fee or a percentage of the total. CFE introduced a completely new step when processing a credit card requiring not only entry of the card info but also billing address.

Archived