Chapala.com Webboard

Retorno Seguro Dos

RickS

Usted no atacas Gary. He demostrado que cometió fraude. Se robó miles de dólares. Pero, él es caucásico. Él es hombre. Soy femal y mexicana. Usted es racista y un matón. Eres un cobarde.

Again you contribute nothing.

And you can call me or write any time to discuss.

saludos

Sonia

Come on Sonia why not just answer the question. How many people are still out there waiting for their paperwork, after paying you considerable sums of money............

Well Sonia's two usual army of sycophants have been heard from.

There are others who do like Sonia but who do not care to be abused by the people who constantly insult her.

If you do not like her, don't do business with her.

If you do not like that she posts here, that she answers questions, and she lets people know what she does, then tell Spencer he also cannot give information or tell people that he can get their passports for them, their Returnos, etc.

I don't care to be insulted by you either.

Come on Sonia why not just answer the question. How many people are still out there waiting for their paperwork, after paying you considerable sums of money............

Who has told you that they have paid Sonia money and not received what they thought they paid for? Anyone, or just gossip you heard from one person here? Why do you people think it OK to attack her and insult her? What is wrong with you?

Nobody locked the gates to the asylum in 1964. They just closed them down, opened the gates and the inmates are now old, grumpy and off their meds. That‘s the only thing I can think of.

Archived