Chapala.com Webboard

CLR Cleaner - where in Lakeside ??

Arjay

I used to see CLR liquid cleaner down here but now can't find it. The one I have back in Toronto is Bath and Kitchen Cleaner in a yellow spray bottle but I would settle for the liquid one in a bottle. Does anyone know where I can find some to clean calcium and lime deposits off stainless steel. Thanks.

I've tried, SuperLake, WalMart and dollar store with no luck. SuperLake had a foam aerosol for about $168 but not what I'm looking for. Maybe there are other brands out there that will remove lime, calcium and rust deposits on stainless steel safely ??

Superlake normally carries it but it is in a funny place. Go straight back about 1/3 of the way and turn left and walk to the wall then turn right and head down that last aisle.. There's laundry stuff there as best I remember. It used to be on the top shelf just about the end of that aisle on the right as you faced the back of the store.

It seems to me that is kind of an "odds and ends" are where all the odd stuff ends up. They also have "barkeepers Helper" right there which is also great stuff for counters and stainless steel.

As in most MX markets, it's finding its location. Stocking logic in Mexico is beyond my comprehension

Superlake normally carries it but it is in a funny place. Go straight back about 1/3 of the way and turn left and walk to the wall then turn right and head down that last aisle.. There's laundry stuff there as best I remember. It used to be on the top shelf just about the end of that aisle on the right as you faced the back of the store.

It seems to me that is kind of an "odds and ends" are where all the odd stuff ends up. They also have "barkeepers Helper" right there which is also great stuff for counters and stainless steel.

As in most MX markets, it's finding its location. Stocking logic in Mexico is beyond my comprehension

In SuperLake I did find CLR in an aerosol can but it doesn't mention anything about removing calcium and lime deposits

I went to customer service in WalMart and they said they didn't have it and wouldn't be getting it back in.

Tried Barkeepers Helper in Toronto and didn't like it much - just seemed like Comet and doesn't remove old deposit build-ups.

Archived