Chapala.com Webboard

Where to get cartridge for my Samsung laser printer

Lexy

Anyone know where can I buy (or order) a cartridge for my Samsung color laser printer CLX 3185?

The info on this board is at least a year old and I know these places locally come and go.

I went to EBay one time, which worked out well, but I don't have the time to wait now.

Lexy

I suppose they are just not meant to be refilled. Years ago, I had it done too, and it lasted as long as the original ones do, but my printer needed to be cleaned after the second refill. Not worth it on a long run.

I had problems to find cartridge #56 for my HP for a while even Costco didn't have them. I checked today again, and they have them and at a more reasonable price than online. I like my all-iin-one HP printer and wasn't ready to change.

How can we resisit that store?

• 1 year later...

INK CARTRIDGES,TONER REFILL,COMPUTER & PRINTER REPAIR,HOUSE CALLS. SINCE 1995. CARRETERA OTE.# 116 RIGHT INFRONT TELMEX OFFICE AJIJIC.CEL. PHONE NUMBER: 3331992545 08:AM TO 06:00 PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY.WE ALSO HAVE A DROPBOX OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY WERE YOU CAN LEAVE YOURE CARTRIDGES WHEN IS CLOSED AND PICK THEM UP NEXT DAY ALREADY,SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT.MORE THAN 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE

Archived