Chapala.com Webboard

Employee resources in the Raquet Club?

Travis

Some people I know will be moving to the Raquet Club, and I know they'll need employees. They are new to the area so won't have any leads on good people. I live in Ajijic, and my rolodex is filled with people who work around here. If any of you who live in the RC or nearby have recommendations for possible employees in that area, I'd love to hear them. The newcomers speak no Spanish, so employees with at least some English are even better, though not completely necessary. Thanks.

Housekeeper

Gardener

Electrician/Plumber

Handyman

I use Christian (he brings one helper) to do all the gardening at the RC for me. His family owns the VIVERO in San Juan Cosala (great for plants, trees, pots, etc.) and he is a highly trained gardener. He has all the equipment you could possibly need and removes all yard trash each week. He has access to heavy equipment should you need it. He does fumigation, and knows what plants need what fertilizers. None of this showing up with a weed eater to do the entire yard.

He is 50 pesos per hour and ditto for the helper. I have a double lot and it takes 4 to 5 hours per week to do it all.

His family and wife also run the Dulceria and Papeleria next to the Vivero. This is a well established family in SJC and he does quality work and has tons of experience. He does several properties here.

His # is 333-201-0084 - please tell him I referred you to him. He is about the best around.

Archived