Chapala.com Webboard

Found, young, brown female dog in Ajijic

There are many, many dogs wandering around Ajijic who belong to local Mexicans who let them out. If the dog looks healthy, is well behaved it is almost certain to have a home. Bring the dog back to where you found it. It will find its way home. Read the article Jackie wrote in the above post.

I agree too, I went to Wallmart Ajijic a month ago and left my dog outside as usually, but this time someone picked him. He is a street dog, black long hair, 10 years old but looks like a 7 years, he is like a black golden retriever, wears a red collar. Now I just cant find him, he is a ten years old black

dog with red collar, can return alone to home if he is on Chapala or Ajijic. He returns to a house in La Floresta, or a house in Chula Vista Norte.

BTW: This is like the fourth time someone picks him, I already visited lucky dog, pepe magaña, went to el Torito, called Anita, etc.

mac-collage.jpg

Thanks for everyone's input. ?

I made the decision to pick her up after assessing the situation, and feeling that she was not safe on the road.

I have wandered around the area with her on a leash, hoping that someone would recognize her or she would recognize a place.

Unfortunately no such luck.

I have had her spade and now she could really use a good home!

A friend had a tenant who complained neighborhood kids had begun throwing rocks and yelling at her. My friend questioned the kids. They said, "She stole our dog!"

Seems the tenant "rescued" a dog she felt was in danger roaming free. She picked up the dog, had it spayed and found it a home. She earned the undying animosity of every kid in the neighborhood.

Archived