Chapala.com Webboard

Terrorist bean sellers at Superlake

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally speaking, we are not talking about services we didn't request. Go back and read all the exchanges.

Furthermore, the post to which you are referring does not say anything about "people directing one out of a parking space at Super Lake and then expecting a tip".

Really 7 pages on this subject, just tell the owners of the business, straighten out the situation or I wilnot shop here any longer. When sales drop off drastically they wil handle it.

Many many years ago when that strip mall was it for shopping, maybe folks would put up with this BS but now, really.

Easy for me, Hassles ,prices too high, just go elsewhere and do without if they are only place having something.

Why put your health, dignity and property ie :car in harms way..

Simple, fix it or we do not shop there.

Wow! Over 6,000 hits and 130 replies and Bezerk nails it. Take these #'s to Pancho ... and then as Bezerk says - shop elsewhere until it changes. If all 6,000 plus that read the thread boycotted Superlake for one week - there would be no bean sellers or aggressive car parkers.

Although I have never experienced the problems expressed by some here, I usually shop either about 10 AM or right after lunch, I did mention the angry posts made here to Poncho. He was well aware of this and had scheduled a meeting with the Chapala government officials some days ago to see if there was a solution to this problem that he or others could initiate.

I have no idea about the results of this meeting

Hey just shop early if you are having problems. Most of us who do have never seen or experienced the problems expressed by some of you.

Although I have never experienced the problems expressed by some here, I usually shop either about 10 AM or right after lunch, I did mention the angry posts made here to Poncho. He was well aware of this and had scheduled a meeting with the Chapala government officials some days ago to see if there was a solution to this problem that he or others could initiate.

I have no idea about the results of this meeting

Hey just shop early if you are having problems. Most of us who do have never seen or experienced the problems expressed by some of you.

Thanks for talking with Poncho. I still never understand why more people do not take it directly to the source. Evidently, it is a big problem (even though you have not experienced it), or Poncho would not have scheduled the meeting. Some of us still have some common sense left in our old age.

This has to be one of the silliest threads I've ever read on this forum,and that's saying something...

Your comment was not requested.....so you get NO tip.

slainte39,I won't need a tip,I'm submitting this thread to the Ministerio de Silly Threads in hopes of getting a grant.

...this kind of grant?...

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...courage to change the things I can...and the wisdom to know the difference.

I also shop Superlake in the morning and have not experienced problems but that does not mean they don't exist. If some young twerp had given me this kind of grief, I would be reacting the same.

Poor is poor...disrespectful bullying is a whole different ball of wax.

I sincerely hope the situation gets resolved.

Archived