Chapala.com Webboard

Hola, my name’s Braxie and I live with my family of two humans, two other dogs and two kittens in Ajijic. My family found me wandering along the lake shore last Christmas and took me home with them when they realised I was abandoned.

I love my new home, my new life and my daily walks down by the lake. I also love annoying my friend Deefa, the big black Labrador who lives with me and I adore my new kitten pals, Nuk and Futz. The problem is, I can’t stand the grumpy old terrier, Zoob and I just can’t help myself ……..

I just have to keep on beating him up. He thinks he’s top dog but he’s not ….. I am!

Now I’m in big trouble! I’ve been told not to do it but I’ve beaten him up once too often and now I have to find another home.

I’m really adorable (it’s only Zoob who gets me going). I’m usually really well behaved cos Art the Dog Guy trained me. I walk nicely on and off the leash and come back straight away when called. I play nicely with all the dogs I meet on my walks and never get aggressive with them. In fact, I’m so good I hardly ever have to walk on the leash!

I’m only 20 months old and I’ve had all my shots and have even been “fixed”. I don’t want to leave my family cos I love them and they love me but I just can’t live with that darn terrier, Zoob and I guess, if I’m honest, he needs a break from me.

PM Barb for my pics and contact details!

Archived