Chapala.com Webboard

Shopping at Costco Online

beverly111

In our last few years in Chapala, we used Lakeside Express regularly. Their service is fast and efficient. You can order things that are not on their website, and they may try to get them for you. They advise you of delivery time and they are prompt.

Lakeside Express: Jim and Don are hoping to sell the business; health reasons. It's a great service to have and has saved me numerous trips to Guad. After 12 years of going there, one can get a little tired of the drive... so I hope like heck someone with their aptitude takes it over.

Lakeside Express: Jim and Don are hoping to sell the business; health reasons. It's a great service to have and has saved me numerous trips to Guad. After 12 years of going there, one can get a little tired of the drive... so I hope like heck someone with their aptitude takes it over.

Cynthia runs essentially the same service. She charges, I believe, $100 pesos for up to 10 items. She includes stops at Sam's and Home Depot.

She does, in a way, but her service is more personalized. And it includes day-trips for individuals and groups. She generally delivers ordered items in small batches from her car; at this point, Jim and Don require several helpers for truckloads of stuff.

Archived