Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
mistermister

Is there Telecable in Roca Azul in Jocotepec?

I am planning on moving to Roca Azul but not in the subdivision but on the entrance road to Roca Azul. I have tried to communicate with Telecable but there nobody seems to know (not too strange since nobody knows nothing in there) if there is Telecable Service in that street with is Avenida de la Carpa. If you know or know somebody in that neighborhood that has Telecable please let me know. Gracias.

Joco has Telecable but not on all streets and after meeting with the staff at their office...I have doubts that they really work for the company as they seem clueless about everything.

• Like 1

You might want to contact Rod Collins - he provided service for me when I lived in San Martin (down the road). He seems to save the day when Telmex and Telecable are not available. I don't have his number but if you search the board or google him - you will find his details. He gives amazing customer service and it is easy peasy to deal with him and his company.