Chapala.com Webboard

Villa Nova has a new Face Book site

Al Berca

For those of you who reside in Villa Nova, a site has been created by one of the members of the Board of Directors to post emergency information, general news, etc. about this fracc. It is also available for general comments, issues, questions or discussions for those of you who reside in Villa Nova.

If you do live there and are interested in being a part of this just do a search for "Villa Nova Ajijic" and hit the " like" button.

If you have any questions or concerns about this and are a resident of Villa Nova, please make them on the new Face Book page or contact a Board member whose names and contact information are posted outside of the office.

Non Face Book people can give their email addresses to a board member and will receive announcements only by email as has been done in the past.

I just moved to Villa Nova and "liked" the FB page. Great idea to have open communication. Does Villa Nova have any social get-togethers?

I have been doing the Las Salvias Happy Hours for the past 2 years and it is a great way to meet your neighbors.

maw

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting this information about our new Villa Nova Facebook page. I will try to post timely messages about problems with services and updates on projects the Board is working on. Please use the new Facebook page to address your questions to the Board of Directors. Suggestions for solutions to community problems are greatly appreciated, but complaints without possible solutions, may not get as much attention.

Villa Nova has a small Board of Directors who do their job without complaint. We have never had a Social Director, but if anyone thinks we need one, volunteer. Otherwise, we meet once a year for a General Assembly and meet our neighbors there.

For those who don't use Facebook, we will continue to send out information to your email account whenever necessary. Please keep that information updated.

Thanks

Archived