Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
TheGadgetsGuy

Halloween Party Makeup

The wonderful and talented makeup volunteers at Thrill the World Ajijic, are offering their services to make you up on Saturday, October 31 for your Halloween Party! Prices depend on complexity of the makeup job, with all proceeds going to Cruz Roja.

Appointments are booking up. A basic 1/2 hour makeup job is $200 MXN, while more complex prosthetics take about an hour, $400 MXN. The makeup location is still being worked out, but appointments will be from 11am until 5pm on the 31st.

Please PM me your name, email and phone number, as I'll be looking at the schedule tomorrow for availability and will let everyone know. Thanks!

So, I've gotten some sleep after an exhausting last couple of days. I'm working on the spreadsheet / schedule for Sat the 31st. If you haven't received an email from me to confirm, please shoot me a PM with your contact info. Thanks!

We only have the following slots now left ... 2 people @ 3:00, 1 person @ 3:30, 1 person @ 4:00, or 3 people @ 5:00. First come, first serve. You can make up (jajaja) your appointments by calling me on my cell phone @ 331-219-9735. Gracias!