Chapala.com Webboard

NFL Sundays - Where do we go to see several games (bars, rstrts, other)?

sharpdale

Husband is a SERIOUS Eagles Fan here... (any Eagles fans out there???)

One thing led to another in regards to football viewing.

Until we had those other things in place, my husband viewed some of the games at El Barco.

Now we have the following:

www.Gamepass.nfl.com (to view any games which are not showing on cable)

Not sure if an www.unblock-us.com subscription (or other such service) is required,

but we do already have that which lets us view Netflix (USA) movies.

Good bars or restaurants where we can just order a couple beers and appetizers and watch the games that don't get shown on basic Telecable.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I believe that DirecTV is the only provider that allows you to watch ALL the NFL games each Sunday. I know some individuals Lakeside that have DirecTV subscriptions, but I'm not certain any of the bars mentioned above do. There are workarounds. For example, Roku offers an NFL package for $50/month for 4 months. To watch, however, you need to have a VPN service such as Iron Socket. There are also web sites that offer streaming, but one must be cautious in using these sources since they often try to provide "services" that can become very annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lamesaajijic

La Mesa Restaurant offers Sunday Football and a free beer in the back bar with an order of one of our tasty hot sandwiches!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Archived