Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for a rental with pool from Mid-December for long term

BeelzebubUK

Hello. Probably going to be a lot of questions from me in the next few weeks but this ones probably the most important :)

We've just moved to Ajijic and currently renting a property until Mid-December. So want to get a property ready for when we move out.

The biggest priority for us is that there is good internet available as we both need internet access to work remotely so the property would need to be in an area that could have Telecable or one of the fibre providers.

Ideally we are after something that's within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Big enough that we can have guests visiting without getting in the way of each other so either 2 level with washrooms on each level or ideally a casita on the property. Fully furnished and we would also like to have a private pool.

No kids or pets and our maximum budget would be $1500US for something very good.

If you have something you think is suitable or know someone who might then please let us know. We are visiting local realty offices and keeping an eye out online too.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Good luck.

mid-December is a busy season. We are coming to Ajijic every winter for 15 years and always looking for" something very good" and seldom found one at that stated price.(We usually pay quite a bit more for a very nice house even without a swimming pool) But , as I said we need it only for 4-5 months...maybe the "long term" rental will get you something you are looking for. Owners know that they can hike the price for the winter season and I think you will have a better chance to get what you want (or better) in April. October to April is a snowbird season (like us). If you could stay outside Ajijic area....than maybe. Just my experience..

Hello. Probably going to be a lot of questions from me in the next few weeks but this ones probably the most important :)

We've just moved to Ajijic and currently renting a property until Mid-December. So want to get a property ready for when we move out.

The biggest priority for us is that there is good internet available as we both need internet access to work remotely so the property would need to be in an area that could have Telecable or one of the fibre providers.

Ideally we are after something that's within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Big enough that we can have guests visiting without getting in the way of each other so either 2 level with washrooms on each level or ideally a casita on the property. Fully furnished and we would also like to have a private pool.

No kids or pets and our maximum budget would be $1500US for something very good.

If you have something you think is suitable or know someone who might then please let us know. We are visiting local realty offices and keeping an eye out online too.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

I sent you a pm- look at the top of the page and you will see a number in red- just click on that.

$1500 should get you something pretty decent on a longer term rental. Many of the rental rates you see are based on 6 month occupancy and I think you'll find most landlords would rather have a full time tenant and will adjust rents accordingly.

Don't hesitate to bargain over rents here.

Archived