Chapala.com Webboard
Willie

How to watch the debate tonight?

Is it possible to watch the debate with live streaming here? Everything I've tried seems to be blocked because we are in Mexico...arrghhh!!!

TIA

It's on CNN,if you get that channel,should be interesting..

Is it possible to watch the debate with live streaming here? Everything I've tried seems to be blocked because we are in Mexico...arrghhh!!!

TIA

Which debate? Canadian or US?

"Hulk us.com is loaded with viruses. My friend went on with his Mac and was attacked. Be careful!"

Yeah, if you use a Mac....just don't go there. Now I can't even access the internet with the Safari browser on my Mac. Every time I try to launch Safari, I get a "yes or yes" question about downloading software from f-ing Mackeeper. No thanks. Safari is completely crippled and I'm currently using an ancient Firefox browser that's still on this thing.

So now I have a headache from that instead of a headache from hearing the debate. Ha!

I guess I get what I deserve.

"Hulk us.com is loaded with viruses. My friend went on with his Mac and was attacked. Be careful!"

Yeah, if you use a Mac....just don't go there. Now I can't even access the internet with the Safari browser on my Mac. Every time I try to launch Safari, I get a "yes or yes" question about downloading software from f-ing Mackeeper. No thanks. Safari is completely crippled and I'm currently using an ancient old Firefox browser that's somehow still on this thing.

So now I have a headache from that instead of a headache from hearing $%&/()s debate. Ha! I guess I get what I deserve.

I'm using windows 7 with no problems. I was under the impression that Mac couldn't be hacked by a member on here.

Sorry I wasn't clear. No member hacked anything.

I clicked on the hulk link because I wanted to watch the debate, and it THEN insisted I download some software (onto my Mac). If you don't use an Apple product, I guess it's okay. It just disabled my normal web browser - Safari - which is a Mac product.

Even though some think cable sucks we watched the debates on CNN HD from Telecable. I started recording news shows about 5pm and then about 6pm began watching in Tivo fashion until the debates finished at 10:30. No commercials the entire night.

I had access to 4 late NFL games on HD on Telecable last Sunday plus Tennis at the US Open. Of course the announcers were all speaking Spanish but that really wasn't a negative.