Chapala.com Webboard

Offering Ride to Ajijic from Arizona, early October

caitlin

I'm driving from northern Arizona down to Ajijic the week of September 28th, and/or possibly the following week. I'll be driving through Phoenix, Tucson, Hermosillo, Guaymas, Los Mochis, Mazatlan, and so on. If you need a ride down to Ajijic, please contact me, I could use help with the driving. Will probably stop overnight near Guaymas, then Mazatlan. Rider must be a non-smoking, mature, considerate person, willing to help with the drive.

Hello Celena...Somewhat related to your posting regarding the return drive to Ajijic, I have a request to make. A friend is returning to Mazatlan September 25th with several lightweight items for my vehicle, a cabin air filter and two plastic parts requiring minimal space. There is also a shoebox containing sandals and four supplement containers.

My request is, would you be willing to bring the items to Ajijic? If interested, my friend is agreeable to get the items to you during the overnight stay in Mazatlan. Should you be receptive to this request, the details could be worked out via e-mail, <lmraskin@msn.com>.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lou Raskin

Archived