Chapala.com Webboard

Where are the 12s?

Brikk66

I don't know, Brikk66, but if you find out let me know and I'll do the same. I'm going to check on that sports bar above El Jardin, on the plaza, and Hotel Casa Blanca across the street from LCS. That's where I watched the never to be mentioned again Super Bowl 49.

Here is another 12. At the moment, I'm 2 miles North of the King Dome( I still call it that) In fact when the Seahawks are in town I can go to the 33rd (top) floor or my Condo and I can actually see inside the football stadium. Sadly, not the football field but one side of the seating. Well that's not going to help this Sunday, as they are playing in Saint Louis.

Go Hawks

If you have SKY you will find the game on Ch. 109, Gala, so maybe Telecable also carries that channel.

Also 553 FOX/NFL next to the NFL Chanel ..... and in English

Whoops .... I guess not. It was last week

It's also viewable on the Canadian satellite system Called Shaw-Direct using their 36.5 by 26.5 inch elliptical Dish (Called the 75 E)in much of Mexico including lakeside

It's provided in both standard definition and high definition. And is a retransmission of the Seattle Fox channel 13. The signal comes in quite strong using this dish size lakeside and will only fail during periods of heavy rain.

I'm up North right now where we use the smaller E 60 dish that measures about 31 by 18 inches when in Canada.

Here in Seattle I watch a live feed using a digital antenna picking up the signal locally

If you are talking about the '12th man' that tradition belongs totally to Texas A&M. But I guess anyone can be a 12????

This from google: The impact of Seattle fans had such an impact on the success of the team in the 1980's that Seahawks President Mike McCormack retired the number 12 jersey on December 15, 1984 forever.

Personally I'm a Bronco fan and they won yesterday unlike the Seahawks :)

Archived