Chapala.com Webboard

Need Security Camera Installation

mikechapala

Sergio (who helps out at Open Circle) also does this kind of work. In fact, I'm hoping someone here can give me his phone number. I seem to have misplaced it and would like for him to come install my system.

Thanks!

Valerie :)

John Martin is a professional with the most experience whom I've met here, in all aspects of electronics and home security, for video systems, internal Internet cabling, gate panels, etc. He is currently upgrading the Villa Nova fracc system from six to I think 16 cameras.

Please PM me for email and phone information.

Its not hooking it up that is hard its finding someone who can hide the wires properly that is rare. Tape all outside connections to stop water from getting in. Stuff like that you want to look for. Don't forget wireless cameras for long runs. They do make extension cords for the camera wires.

Good Luck

• 3 months later...

I live in Villa Nova and recently had new cameras installed in our home by Edgardo Cruz of Smart Homes out of Guadalajara. Edgardo had upgraded the camera system in Villa Nova from 6 to 12 cameras after consulting with John Martin. We found him to be extremely helpful and professional. He asked a lot of questions to ensure that we received the best fit for us. He set up my I-pad and my husband's smart phone so that we can view the cameras anytime and at any place. He has to be the most patient guy I have ever met since we are technologically challenged in a big way. His cell phone number is 331-803-7977. By the way, the feedback from the Villa Nova office has been very positive.

John Martin is a professional with the most experience whom I've met here, in all aspects of electronics and home security, for video systems, internal Internet cabling, gate panels, etc. He is currently upgrading the Villa Nova fracc system from six to I think 16 cameras.

Please PM me for email and phone information.

John Martin seems like the best person I need to contact for a condo development system. I would really appreciate tel no and email. Thx

• 4 weeks later...

MikeChapala: When your install is done, would you mind sharing your experience with us, or a PM to me if you prefer? I'm thinking of a similar thing and would like to know how it goes for you (cost, service, gear, etc). Hope install goes well.

I had a security installation. I went with Manuel Marquez. I had installed 2 cameras for inside. Costs: 5500 pesos everything included (2 cameras, installation, hard disk). The work was done perfectly. And it works fantastic. I can see from wherever I am int he world on my ipad / iphone the videos. They are saved 30 days on the hard disk. And it only films, if there is movement. So you save space on the hard disk.

I can highly recommend Manuel Marquez: TEL: 33 12809908

manuel@axxicnet.com

We also used Manuel Marquez several months ago and are VERY pleased! 4 exterior and 4 interior cameras that we can access from anywhere in the world that has wifi conneciton. It's very comforting for us to be able to actually see and check on our fur babies and make sure they're being well treated.

Valerie :)

• 2 months later...

I have been trying to contact both of these guys with no success, both email and telephone.  We have a 25 camera sistema inside and out and just need a simple reconfiguration of the system since we changed ISPs so that I can see them from my iphone app. I need this urgently if anyone has any other suggestions.   The company that installed them Microjack, they were below the old Whole In One for a while, now they are not lakeside at all, I would NOT recommend.

Archived