Chapala.com Webboard

Bad cat news at LCS....

lcscats

Doubt if it's a possum. They're slow and really not interested in battle. They have a ton of teeth but aren't all that aggressive. I once watched a possum cross a road with a cat going around in circles around him all the way. Cat's a whooole lot more athletic than the possum. I trap them in my barn every once in awhile and release them in the national forest. All they want to do is skedaddle.

Yea about one out of five cats are like Cinder. One nice older black cat years ago before being stolen use to walk the laps at open circle. Other than a couple of grown up slightly grumpy kittens most of the cats are feral right now. One cat walked home from Dr. Pepe in Ribaras when she escaped. Yes I am very sad but nature hates a vacuum and will give us another nice cat eventually. Some of the cats belong to the folks in the neighborhood and are at LCS for kitty day care laugh out loud.

We also had a dead opossum so its not an opossum.

There is also a very large cat-like critter hanging around and, worse yet, coming over to our roof and leaving bigger than cat poop on, of all things, our kitchen skylight. This could be your culprit, though I haven't had eyes on it yet. It has a distinctive bad odor; not as bad as skunks, but stinky.

We think it was dogs. Still looking at the results from the cameras but it takes a while.

Good news is the restaurant opens back up on Tuesday trying to think positive about a very negative situation from my point of view.

Who's going to be operating the restaurant?

Who's going to be operating the restaurant?

A warm welcome to our new partners, Productos Corazón who

will be providing an exciting menu of healthy breakfast fare,' traditional

Mexican and international food on our Cafe Patio. Alejandra and

Mark Foster, the enterprising duo responsible for Corazón's concept

of providing healthy, delicious meals and snacks, are expected to

open the new cafe on September 1. Hours will be 9:30 to

2:30 Monday through Saturdays. Corazón will offer a variety

of teas and coffees, salads, desserts, and soups made fresh daily.

All ingredients are fresh and locally produced.

To paraphrase their concept, "Eating for the heart is

always a good choice."

Archived