Chapala.com Webboard

Encampments at Ajijic Malecon

lscsmx

are these people mexicano. do they have a massage license? do they have a spa certification? what about work permits?

You didn't even read it correctly the first time. Bennie did not ASK any questions to be answered.

Those look like questions to me.

Let's please stay on topic and avoid addressing each other personally please.

You didn't even read it correctly the first time. Bennie did not ASK any questions to be answered. I know you must be smarter than you indicate, you were just probably assuming something else, right? Careful about that "assume". :( If you need someone to help you to read it and tell you what it says, please just ask. :)

Guest bennie2

it has been confirmed, the people are not americans. they are not gypies. they are mexican indians. if they were from the 1st catagory, there would be an entirely different conversation. for further in depth discussion there is another board. there you can beat a dead horse. back on topic: is there anything else we need know about the new spa? (p.s. viajero ect edited my comments to make it look like something else. old trick)

Does anyone in this thread ever actually GO to the malecón?

I think the offending/or not "encampers" left a couple of days ago. The tents were gone on Monday anyway.

On the bright side, the temazcal structure remains, though it's missing its cover. So maybe they'll return to inspire more productive debate! :)

Yes, he did. Shame on him, no ? I am disappointed in him. :( Lets see if he "man Ups", or not ! :)

The last thing I want to do is disappoint you..

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted Bennie's questions..

There..I "manned up"..

I know you must be smarter than you indicate

No problem moderator-2. I take that as a real compliment coming from someone like Jim Bowie, but I should be careful as he says I don't read too well and do something called "assume", which I guess is bad,

I try to be humble, which is what I think he "assumes" by his statement. :017:

Guest bennie2

oh let it go already. the news stations do it all the time. cut the clip, to make it sound like something else. whats a malecon? is that the big sidewalk they built on the lake? no travis, i dont go to malecons. maybe the indians will return. guess that depends upon how the business was going.

Archived