Chapala.com Webboard

Seeking two bedroom home with yard long term

caitlin

Hi, I'm a retired artist seeking a two bedroom home or casita to rent with a yard, long term. I have a well behaved dog, and am looking for a quiet, private home/property to rent, not more than $800.00, preferably less, starting October or November.

I've learned that many places for rent do not advertise on the internet, especially if they are privately owned. I spent quite a bit of time literally driving slowly through areas that I liked. I later learned that often signs are put up, but you can't see them from a car. Where I now walk my dog, I've seen at least three nice homes for rent that I never noticed from my car, all in the area that I preferred. Not sure if you are already here in town, but if you are, you will have to spend time trudging the streets as there is a decent amount of homes for rent that have very small signs out front that are hard to see unless you are standing right in front of them.

If you are interested in the places I've seen for rent (they all appear to have 2 bedrooms and yards) send me a PM.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I see that a few of you sent me a private message but I'm clueless about how to access your messages! Where do I access them? Thank you!

Celena, up at the very top of this page you will see a small envelope symbol and yours will have a red number on it... designating the number of private messages you have waiting. Click on that envelop/number to read.

It is very common in Mexico that a sign for a rental or sale will be posted on a house where it will have good visibility. It will not necessarily be THAT house that is for rent or sale. You call the number or knock on the door and then you find out.

Archived