Chapala.com Webboard

Internet Connection Intermittant

sunnyvmx

I live in Upper La Floresta and we have had the internet access going in and out repeatedly for the last two days. The phone is out also. I observed many Telmex

Infinitum trucks working today from San Antonio to Ajijic.

Is anyone else having this problem? I will wait until I'm connected again to post.

I've had intermittent service since Sun. Phone and internet. I assume it's my stuff unless I hear otherwise from Telmex. I reported it and they sent someone out today. I'm located in SAT.

Go to Telmex building in Ajijic and report problem. They have someone who speaks English usually. Kinda normal. We lost two out of three phases of electricity for one day but still have not had water come back for two days so these kinda problems are kinda normal. Our phone is fine but it did go out for three days a month ago

which is why I have both Telmex and Telecable internet services. One usually works.

I do report in person in Ajijjic... or rather have a friend who lives close by report it for me. She just told me that the guy at Telmex said there were a lot of problems with internet yesterday. Mine was both, phone and internet.

That's what I suspected since the phone was out also and especially when I saw all the trucks working.

We'll report it and then wait.

My service seems to be better today. Internet seems stable. I can't tell about the phone because I was getting a lot of static and crosstalk. Also a disconnect on internet whenever there was an incoming call. Very weird. It seems better, but I have to get someone to call me to check.

How is yours today?

Edit: I KNEW that writing things were better would curse me. Internet went out as soon as I wrote that. So I'm seeing a marginal improvement, but still a problem between phone and internet - Infinitum.

It took three days of constantly going to the office and requesting service, but finally a technician came out and fixed it. Something about the connection to the phone was the problem. It's fine now.

It took three days of constantly going to the office and requesting service, but finally a technician came out and fixed it. Something about the connection to the phone was the problem. It's fine now.

Yes, mine turned out to be the same. The problem was on my line and with my service, rather than something affecting everyone. I have a temporary fix for now.

Archived