Chapala.com Webboard

The Not-so Newlywed Game

SoxFan

Watch 6 area couples who have been together for a long time, or have been married to other people along the way. This ADULT version of the old NEWLYWED GAME, with a twist. Join us for the fun, for this Dinner Show, the 1st of many Game Show Dinners, showcasing our locals.

Remember the American Legion raises funds for local charities, and we need your support during the low season here at Lake Chapala. Tickets available at the door or call in advance 765-2259. You know you need the laughter!!!

Tonight's the night, some tickets remain, and can be purchased at the door. Gourmet dinner prepared by our new Cordon Bleu Chef, Fred. Watch the area lakeside couples compete for prizes in this fun Game Show Dinner Party. See 1st post poster for all details. See you there!

This event was a lot of fun. The Spaghetti was different, but delicious. I think American Legion events are well run, and never too expensive, so it is easy to say YES to buying a ticket. I encourage people to attend the next couple of events coming up. I hear there is going to be a Labor Day event!

Archived