Chapala.com Webboard

OK I want to find a Trump Piñata

Don't even think of interjecting politics into this thread or I'll have to put my Moderator Cat hat on and edit my own darned thread.

This is for a joke. I want to find one of those Trump piñatas for a party. Just tell me if one can be found locally. I need to find it within a week.

Thanks!

If you're willing to go to San Juan de Dios in Guadalajara, you might find one there. But you're better off having one made locally rather than going on a wild goose chase. Grab a couple photos of the Donald off the internet…..make sure you get a good head-shot and one of him in a suit, then take it to the restaurant "El Chile Verde" in Ajijic. On Hidalgo, about five or so doors west of Bancomer. The family there can make piñatas, I'm pretty sure. The hair, of course, is key. Same with the suit and bad tie. Definitely find a local supplier/manufacturer rather than just "shopping around for one". Candy stores will also know who makes them locally. Good luck.

And actually, I think I'd like one, too, now that you mention it. :lol:

You might try the large dulceria on the west side of Madero in Chapala. They have a very large selection of pinatas. Don't know if they have any depicting Trump. Maybe they can get you one real fast.

Great lead. Could you be more specific about where this is located on Madero?

Careful, MC -

with a cat hat on, you'd look a lot more like a Trump pinata! ;-)

I have much better looking hair, thank you very much! :D

Great lead. Could you be more specific about where this is located on Madero?

I have much better looking hair, thank you very much! :D

Mountain side of the street, about 2-1/2 blocks from the main intersection towards Soriana. Next to the Surtidor.

Finding a trompudo one may be easier.

1435776010_donald-trump-zoom.jpg

There is a Mexican Political Action Group forming lakeside in support of Trump. They crunched the numbers and determined that there are more American murderers, rapists, and pedophiles crossing South than Mexicans crossing North so the fence is a good idea. But they want Trump to pay for it with his Chinese labor work camp.

Guest bennie2

politics anyway? we are aware of the little grey haired expats who come here looking for paradise. (hee hee, they are up to no good....watch your back) is there a standard mean old face for one of these dangerous criminals? should i start a new thread? i want an old witch pinata w/a little floppy sun hat. i think they will sell in abundance around here. orginally wanted a melania trump mask, but maybe its best to conform to consenses reality.

Guest bennie2

there are 2 people you shouldnt mess with: one is "the donald" the other is the maincoone cat. they both mean business, so beware!

Archived