Chapala.com Webboard

Big haps on the little pier

Travis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bennie2

the place in UNreconizable since 15 years ago. cheesy dirty loud. dont be surprised if the walmart kinds of places are on the lake. just a matter of time, there will be ugly box apartment buildings. easy to demolish the small homes to make room. dont forget parking lots. remember irs 2015, get w/the program!!

Some of us bemoaned the fact that to put in the WalMart, a huge avocado forest was laid to waste. But the people I know all use it. The secondary problems, what we might call collateral damage, is that WalMart never came through on its promise to put in a hundred new trees, and to properly rebuild the highway in front for safe ingress and egress. I assume that promise went out with the then-current administration in Chapala.

Guest bennie2

i dont use walmart. maybe less than one time per year. besides walmart dont forget the coke factories. its just one ugly toxic polluted mess.

Does it ever occur to the foreigners who constantly complain about Guadalajarans visiting Lakeside that those Guadalajarans have been going there for many many years,long before the expats started showing up?

Does it ever occur to the foreigners who constantly complain about Guadalajarans visiting Lakeside that those Guadalajarans have been going there for many many years,long before the expats started showing up?

If their basic premise in life is: "It's all about me", I doubt their thinking would extend as far as you're suggesting. :unsure:

Gringal, you are so right..It is always the same 4-6 naysayers that have nothing better to do than Bi-ch and moan in a misguided attempt to gain what they imagine is their spot in the limelight. Pitiful that their lives have deteriorated to meaningless dribble.

Other than maybe to you do you think it makes a difference how long ago Guadalajarans first came to this lake????

The point I was trying to make is that I find it absurd when foreigners whine about Mexicans visiting a lake in Mexico...

Just to see how quickly we can end this thread, I'm going to take issue with Tomas's use of the word "dribble". The correct usage would be "drivel". You were probably thinking about that well-known Star Trek episode, "The Drouble with Dribbles"...

i dont use walmart. maybe less than one time per year. besides walmart dont forget the coke factories. its just one ugly toxic polluted mess.

Walmart is a beautiful, clean store, full of merchandise for the public. Food, entertainment devices, hardware, household goods, all sorts of things people need and use, so what's your problem with that. Coca Cola has a great beverage and beautiful red trucks that are pleasing to look at. Get a life and enjoy your surroundings.

Ugly toxic polluted mess is just your frame of mind.........

Guest bennie2

the kind of mexicana who come here are not the same kind who did 20 yrs back. i find it"absurd" that someone who doesnt live here can make those statements. viajero has opinions resides elsewhere. ironic isnt it?

Archived