Chapala.com Webboard

Myron Mortimer Found Dead at Home

We received a notice from the Office of Chapala Haciendas this morning.

Myron Mortimer was found dead in his home this morning. No other details at this time.

Myron was the President of the Fracc for a number of years.

More details to follow.

Rest in Peace Myron.

I hear it was natural causes and as of yesterday no signs of foul play.

Myron installed our security system a couple of years ago. He did a great job and was always willing to come back to provide help when we needed to change something. He was a regular at the Monday market where he had a stand with various security devices.
Also he was sometimes at the tianguis on Wednesday Always willing and cheerful. We will miss him.

Myron just recently installed a complete video surveillance system at my property and was wonderful to deal with, did a great job and came back to check that all was working well and we were happy with it. A really nice guy.... so sorry to hear.

The dogs are still looking for a new home as of today (July 29th). A good friend as been stopping by and feeding the dogs.

I don't know the age or much else about the two. A good contact person would be David at the Chapala Haciendas office. The phone number is 765-4045 or email officechapalahaciendas at yahoo.com.mx.

Sounding like a broken record, but PLEASE folks...make arrangements for your beloved pets "just in case"...you just never know...an accident, an unexpected death, a long hospital stay - it's the right thing to do. RIP Myron.

Sounding like a broken record, but PLEASE folks...make arrangements for your beloved pets "just in case"...you just never know...an accident, an unexpected death, a long hospital stay - it's the right thing to do. RIP Myron.

Ditto. And for all of us, it's not "just in case". None of us are getting out of this alive, so yes, make those arrangements. It's sad to hear about people dying and orphaning their pets.

• 1 month later...

Archived