Chapala.com Webboard

House/Pet Sitter Wanted Month of August

I have to be gone to take care of family Aug 1-31, and am looking for a pet sitter (adorable kiiten) or house/pet sitter. Rent/ultilities/housekeeper paid on a very nice 3 bedroom, 3 bath house in Chapala near the Prepa. Walking distance to Soriana & centro. Great neighborhood. If you or someone you know might be interested, please contact me via this site or call 331-114-4186.

Hi!

I dont know if this is any good to for you but I can house and pet sit for you from 1st August - 15th August.

I could have probably done the whole month but have already booked and paid to stay in a B & B in Aijijic for nine days from 15th August to 24th, which means I could house and pet sit for you from the 24th till 31st August.

I am living in Barra de Navidad at the moment and have made arrangements to stay in Aijijic/Chapala area all of September till October.

I am from the UK and registered on three sites.

Copy and paste this link so you can know something of me! https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitters/29478-Cabbage55/

Hope this is all not too confusing to work out.

My email is aredgewell@aol.com

I need to know asap as I have certain arrangements I need to sort out here!

Regards

Ann

Hi

Since posting my first reply to your advert, I said that due to booking a B&B for August 15th for nine days it was a problem to house sit for all of August, but I have since discovered there is a way around this and I could house and pet sit for all of August!

You probably have someone lined up now but if not I would be happy to do this sit!

Regards

Ann

Archived