Chapala.com Webboard

Mobile Professional Cleaning Services

After years of using the established home cleaners in town I decided to give the " new kids on the block" a shot at a thorough home cleaning yesterday. I could not have been more pleased. At least equal to and I think, better, than the other service. Even better, they came the day after my call and not an appointment a week later. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Enrique and Tania Hernandez

376-766-5360

331-2825-020

• 1 month later...

We just had them clean a 3piece, upholstered equipal living room set and are pleased beyond expectations!!! It turned out so nice. They came when they said they would and when Enrique had mechanical problems, he called to let us know he would be late.

We would recommend them to anyone.

AND I want to thank this board for all the useful information available.

• 6 months later...

Don't give up.  I think the roofing service is Enrique's full time job.  Since he is fluent in English and his wife is not at all, he handles English speaking customers for her cleaning service.  Try both numbers and leave a message if necessary.

I've been using their services for many months.

I moved into a medium sized house a year and a half ago that "Spring Clean" came to and made perfect before I moved my stuff into the place. And they didn't have to do much, but still, you only get one chance with an empty house with no furniture in it, right? I tried calling them SEVERAL times. For weeks. I was always promised a call back and appointment set up, but never got it. So I quit trying. I think at that time they had more work than they could manage. It's understandable. I get it. I imagine you have to be on their "regular roster" depending on how full they are. Still, I needed someone to come clean MY house occasionally....

I've been very happy with the services of Enrique and Tania (really Tania and whomever she brings to help her that day). I speak passable Spanish at this point, so maybe that helps. They do a great job.

I call, they come, the house gets cleaned fast, then they're out. I only need cleaning about once a month, but so far, it's perfect. :)

Sorry for the sloppy writing. Can't edit previous post. I'm really happy with Tania and Enrique Hernandez.

Just want to make it clear that my little rant quoted below is about the other cleaning service and was the cause for finding Tania and Enrique, who so far I'm very happy with. The pasted portion below refers to the other company. Just to be clear.

-------

I moved into a medium sized house a year and a half ago that "Spring Clean" came to and made perfect before I moved my stuff into the place. And they didn't have to do much, but still, you only get one chance with an empty house with no furniture in it, right? I tried calling them SEVERAL times. For weeks. I was always promised a call back and appointment set up, but never got it. So I quit trying. I think at that time they had more work than they could manage.

OK finally got a call from Enrique - I'll be giving them a try. He came on time to give me the quote. And yes, I've used Spring Clean and although they did a good job they missed days and didn't let me know. So I'll try the new kids on the block.

Archived