Chapala.com Webboard

adelitas san antonio

barcelonaman

They have really changed this place. Fantastic. Food good. Beer on tap. Economical. Kind of an upmarket just chillin without the hugs. excellent in every way. Typical ibiza style modern and with class. Background chill out music. Sit in or outside. This really raises the standard around here !!!

Musicians tend to set up around 7 for starting at 8. My personal preference for meals with my lady is a chance to enjoy a quiet time together, being taken care of. So even though I consider it early for supper, I won't arrive there past 7 pm. Just before they closed for their vacation, a nice jazz band with vocals set up and started loud rehearsals about 7... kind of ruined it for us.

Of course, there are times when we want some kind of entertainment, and Adelita's does manage to find a very good selection of groups.

Wow. Ate lunch there today and the changes to the interior are jaw-dropping. It's downright chic/sophisticated, especially for this area.

Had dinner there this evening. I had the fillet, esposa had the rib eye. She pronounced the rib eye as OK, the fillet was definitely better than OK. Service very attentive and professional. The rehab was as Travis describes, absolutely stunning. All those hard surfaces make the place a bit noisy when busy as it was this evening.

Very nice furniture as well. Travis is right, the place is really sophisticated looking now.

Presentation of the meals on the plates quite nice. It would have been nice to have bread with the meal.

We were definitely impressed and will return to give those ribs that everyone loves a try. They looked great.

wish someone would open something similar on the old tequila republic site..if it were legal ! hope other bars and restaurants take note on how to upgrade like jason has done.theres too many dank dark bars in town. this is literally a breath of fresh air to the area..! one more please landlord !

We took company there yesterday for lunch. It is an unbelievable transformation and our food could not have been better. We had ribs and chicken fingers and both were great. The rib portion fed two of us both lunch and dinner and we were stuffed both times.

They're definitely headed in the right direction. They've had a few kinks but their attitude suggests that they'll make it work....and.......they've got the best looking restaurant destination this side of Guadalajara. No one else is even close!

I wouldn't say that they're the 'best-looking' restaurant this side of Guad. What about St. Remy, or Hacienda de Lago, just to name a couple? But they definitely have made it look MUCH better!

Archived